Wednesday, April 23, 2008

guilty pleasures

So, I have few pleasures in my life. Okay that's not true. But here are some of my favorite things. Some are a little embarrassing, but whatever!

Ben and Jerry have been good to me.
This is the best flavor EVER!
I would suggest you all try it, unless you don't like mint...
Because it probably won't go well for you.
Oh the drama filled Hills. I love it, I can't help it.
I think Lauren just needs to give it up and become friends with Heidi again.

After watching this season, I've decided to go to London and find myself a man.

And I hope he chooses Shayne.

This may possibly be the best thing ever! There is a new episode out on Thursday.. FINALLY!

I'm sure I have a few others, but these are among my favorite!

7 comments:

  1. the bachelor? you crack me up. love you ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bachelor too! I haven't watched it this season yet though. Nate brought us home a nice carton of Rocky Road ice cream for us to have while we watched The Office last night (lame episode, by the way). We love ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley! This is your cousin Rachel. I found your blog through Kate. Stay in touch! P.S. Little Wyatt is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint chocolate cookie is better than sex! Okay, that might be debatable...especially if Sawyer is involved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got some of that ice cream this weekend. Thanks for the temptation! At least it was on sale. \''/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to the store to buy that ice cream! Yum :) Love Lost also and would love to swap ideas with you about the crazy plot line.

    BTW --- Where is your I heart the office post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keri reminded me. I do love the office! Especially the episode where dwight and jim make fun of each other!

    Camille you crack me up! And I would agree completely.

    ReplyDelete