Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weight Watchers Anyone?

I'm starting a new venture in my life. I'm going to join weight watchers! WOOHOO! Aren't you all excited? Anyone want to join with? Rather than starving myself, or excessively eating, i figure this would be a good way to balance it all out. So I'm signing up tomorrow. I figure that actually having to go into their office to get weighed is pretty good motivation. Not to mention I need to find myself a hottie husband! Plus, my boss is losing all this weight, but it's all she talks about. So I'm going to do the same, just quietly in the background lol. That about all I have to say, I'm starting to get a cold. So i'm kinda blah. Anyway, have a good day folks!

6 comments:

  1. I could potentially be talked into weight watchers for awile. Which one are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is one in sandy on like 8600 south and 1243 East. And I probably be going tomorrow. Well not probably, i need to. They have a meeting at 7:45 and I think you shouw up like 30 minutes prior to register or something like that. I think it's probably the easiest thing out there. My boss is doing that nutrasystem something or other... but i'm not giving up people food. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried that Nutrasystem thing - and the food is completely NAST-OLA. Jenny Craig food is much better, but it's crazy expensive. Good luck with it! Maybe I'll jump on board after Scotland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is super easy to do. You'll be great Ash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weight watchers is a piece of cake.


    Take my word for it.
    Love,
    Your overweight sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boss is on that nutra system thing. I went to the meeting tonight and signed up. I'm really excited about it! Court is even thinking about it now! Do it, Do it, Do it!! And Kate... you're pregnant.

    ReplyDelete