Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday!

First off... a few pictures of my handsome little guy. He's so fun and starting to smile a ton! His new name is punkin nugget. He smiles when I say it but it's probably because he thinks I'm such a nerd! Oh well, we have fun!


I signed up for Weight Watchers last night! Yay me! I think this will actually be really easy! Today is my first official day and it's been cake so far! I'm have a cold so it's been kinda hard to taste any food or even have an appetite, but i'm doing it! So there's that. Wish me luck!


I also just applied for an auto loan through my bank... yikes i'm nervous! lol But i'm so excited to get a new car. 7 years is a long time to stick with the same & my first and only car. So it's time to say goodbye and hello to.... *drum roll* ...The BMW i'm getting! Isn't it totally hot! I absolutely love it...how could I not find a man cruising around in this! K but seriously. As nice as that would be it's not true, not one bit. I'm going for the more sensible and girly Mazda 3. I love it and I'm totally excited! Woot!


That's about all the exciting news I have for now... It's raining outside like mad! And... I'm just chillin at home. My life couldn't get more exciting!

loves!

2 comments:

  1. hey ash, I am back checking out the blogs. You scared me with the bmw, I am a nerd and too sensible. yeah for a new car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should see the new Ferrari I am getting!

    ReplyDelete