Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bloggers Block

I have a lot going on lately, but I guess I just don't have much to say! I finally went to Home Depot (Sorry Brian!) and picked out some cabinets. The guy came and measured this morning, so I'm starting to get excited. So that venture will soon be underway. I should take some before pictures and share once it's all done!

Wyatt is so funny, he talks a ton in the morning and then at night after his bath. Today at work I had him laughing pretty good. It is so cute! I'm amazed at how fast they develope and change! I will upload the picture I took this morning of him in his new outfit once the upload tool starts to work again! It's so cute. I ordered a bunch of winter clothes for him. And got them yesterday. He's a stud.

Work is going well, we had a lot of drama this last week with thinking we were going to leave the company. But we are staying AND I get a bigger office to myself. So that's good news for me and Wyatt. Plus I don't have to send off letters to about 300 people telling them of our change. So I'm okay with staying for the time being!

I also kinda have a dilema... I have this friend who just returned from his mission a month ago. We've only ever hung out once and then he decided he would go on a mission and that was that. So the other day he instant messaged me and we've started talking and whatnot. Pretty innocent. Well, I'm not sure of my feelings for him, being that I've only hung out with him once. He's totally funny and cute and super nice. But the thing is... He's pretty much professed his LOVE for me. And continues to do so every day. I'm really not sure what to do. I haven't gone on a date or hung out with a guy besides my regular guy friends since I had Wyatt. And I'm not really sure I want to. I think I'm overwhelmed with him because he claims to have these feelings for me. Of course I tried to tell him he's just having post mission hormones and that he's crazy. But he denies that and "knows that we have something". So, one might ask what I have done to provoke these kinds of feelings. Well nothing. I don't know what to do... help!?

6 comments:

  1. Ashley you really don't have to do anything, you are just awesome and a babe. You should just let this guy sit for a while, see what happens. Tell him to calm down and maybe in a couple of week you will go out. Make him wait. I was once the result of post mission hormones and it was very unpleasant. Plus, you aren't going anywhere right, time is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with your wise sister. Tell him you will pencil him in for lunch on, say, November 13th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you both, but i'm not feelin it. he's obsessed in a major way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's going on with Missionary Boy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing really... He's calmed down quite a bit. Probably because I started avoiding his almost ridiculous text messages. But it had to be done. He was just beyond obsessive and it kinda weirded me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um. I am feeling like taking a month off from blogging is too long. Time for an update!

    ReplyDelete