Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter and TBall and Instagram, Oh my!

Remember when all the iPhone users started using instagram and it was instagram this and instagram that? Well, now I know why because it's available for droid (As if you didn't already know that). It's fun and I have been sucked in.

Today Kate and I played leap frog with the watching of kids. It was fun to have Tori over and I was able to get quite a bit of work done while they were doing their thing. I snapped a few photos because they are cute and really because I wanted to use instagram.




We also had Easter. Kate's neighbor had a fun Easter egg hunt on Saturday for friends and family and we (aka Wyatt) were lucky enough to be invited over. They had pancakes, eggs, and fruit for everyone and the hunt for the kids was a blast and the weather was beautiful. On Sunday we had a low key day, dinner with most of the family and then just hung out like we do.

Kate snapped this photo of W. I love it.

Hanging out eating their candy.


When did they grow up?

Love.


W had his first Tball game on Monday, it was crazy. Today seemed to go a little smoother and they are catching on. I quickly found out that Tball is as much for the parents as it is for the players. Everyone participates! I found I like being at 1st base when our team is up to bat. It's funny trying to guide them to the plate. We also had team pictures, so it will be fun to see those.

That's pretty much all I have for today. It has been a long crazy week and I should probably rest up for the madness that will be Thursday. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment