Monday, June 28, 2010

my boy

My little punkin buns will be 3 years old in 2 short weeks. He is so fun and so full of energy and personality. And he can be the sweetest little guy. Every day I will either hear "mom you're so cute" or "cute hair mom". It cracks me up. He loves his cousins and talks about them constantly. Lately he loves "going for a swim" and going on morning walks. He can't get enough of Scooby Doo and sings the theme song constantly. And for anyone that watches Glee, he sings the mash up of "Don't stand so close to me" a million times a day. The best is when we are grocery shopping at he sings it at the top of his lungs.

Recently we were talking about his uncles "Court is mine nuncle, Peter is mine nuncle, Steve is mine nuncle" then it shifted and he said "Amy is...." and I said "Amy is your aunt". At this moment his eyes got huge, he had a confused expression on his face and he said "Amy's a bug?". I just laughed and wasn't quite sure how to carry on the conversation from there. No Mr Wy, Amy is not a bug.

Wyatt is such a special part of my life. I am privileged to be his mom and watch him grow. He has taught me more about myself, love, and life than I could have ever expected. I hope that I can do the same for him. Love you handsome.






2 comments:

  1. He is SO cute!!! Happy (almost) bday Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Chad and I seriously just laughed my little tush off! "Amy is a bug?"! I am sure Wyatt loves and appreciates you so much! You are a fantastic mother! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete