Wednesday, June 16, 2010

lazy blogger of the year? i think so...

We're here and somewhat alive. Which that is something to be grateful for, right? Although in my mind it doesn't really seem like I have a lot to blog about.

Wyatt is getting so big, it's just crazy to me. A few days ago I looked at him and to me he looked like he was 5ft tall. He is wacky and crazy and I adore him. We had a rough go at things for awhile together, and mainly I think it's because we were together NON STOP. Thankfully with the nicer weather, Wyatt's change in attitude toward to gym day care, and me allowing my family to help out a little more, we are making it!

And work is crazy busy, which I am really grateful for. I'm glad I have an awesome boss who takes care of me and is extremely good at what she does. Makes things nice.

Hopefully I can keep this thing more current... with any luck something new will come into our lives for me to blog about!

1 comment: