Wednesday, March 17, 2010

good grief

Wyatt had the start of a great day. He tried on some awesome shades at old navy and was able to play with his cousins and ride bikes at the park. Then he gets home with mom and BAM... next thing you know I'm bleaching all the toys that were in the tub with him (maybe eventually he'll decide the toilet is a better place for such occasions) and cleaning up the carton of eggs that are broken all over my kitchen floor. Am I doing something wrong here? Will he grow out of this? He's lucky he's so dang cute and I love him or I might be passing him off to the neighbors and throwing in the dog as a consolation prize.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...he is soo cute! I hope he does grow out of it. He should, he is just in his terrible 2's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stockton is getting worse with age. Anistyn was bad at 3 too. I can't wait for 4! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count you blessings, name them one by one. . Wyatt. . .Fini. . .and so on. . .and so on. . .

    ReplyDelete