Sunday, May 3, 2009

wyatt and jack

This weekend Wyatt and I hung out with Jackson and had a blast. Boys are so much fun and really easy to entertain. Friday night Jack was not in the least bit happy about his parents leaving him. He stood by the window for awhile, but Wyatt was there right by his side.. mainly wondering why he was crying.
Not a happy boy.


I love the look on his face, I think he just wanted me to go away.


This is when things started to lighten up. Here Wyatt is inspecting the tires for him.


And here is Wyatt getting attacked by Diesel, you should have heard the giggles coming out of him. It was SO funny!


Today was much better and Jack greeted me with all smiles. He is such a little flirt! I wish the weather was a little better, but for a brief while we were able to kick the ball around outside and chase bubbles around. And somehow I was able to get both of them to take naps at the same time.. not only did they take them at the same time but they both slept for 3 hours. AMAZING! The rest of the time was spent playing with the dog (mainly Wy), in the tub, and jumping on an air mattress. It was a lot of fun and I think the boys had fun together.

Wyatt kinda gets out of control and just wants to wrestle.

I swear Wyatt either ran or jumped out of most of the pictures, and then my camera died! But we had fun and hope we can do it again!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like loads of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's fun, you are a good friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I totally thought I commented on this when you first posted it. So anyways. I am glad he was so much better on Saturday for you. Thanks so much for doing this. We definately need to get the boys together more often. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete