Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a little therapy.

since wyatt has been refusing to go to bed and screaming for about two hours, i decided to blog about why i love him.. you know to help with my sanity. not that i have any left.

~ at random times during the day wyatt will full on attack me. he climbs on top of my lap, grabs my face and will try to bite my cheeks ( i love his cheeks so this is obviously where he gets it). and all while giggling uncontrollably.

~ he calls me momma. not mom or mommy, momma and i love it.

~ he has successfully locked my out of our home and continued to watch his "shows" every once in awhile to glance back at me through the sliding glass door pleading with him to let me back in. sneaky little fella.

~ he helps with laundry, he loves to get on his tip toes and push the clothes into the washing machine.

~ i have a complete momma's boy. i can't count the number of hugs i get in a day.

~ we have screaming matches, and i usually let him win. today he had a screaming match with himself in the mirror and got a kick out of himself.

~ if i'm on the couch laying down, he stands next to me and plays with my hair for a bit. it's so sweet.

~ he absolutely loves not only his family, but especially his grandma susie! and he gets excited when we get ready to go visit anyone.

~ i love how much he's starting to talk.. here is my favorite one "go away"

~ he is starting to really use his signs again. today the sign of the day was bicycle and it was so cute.

~ he always plays peek a boo in the car. there is no car ride that goes without.

~ he climbed out of the crib once and hurt himself. he has yet to attempt again, thank heavens. although i will not lie when i say in the mornings i wish he could just get out himself and i often yell at him to go for it. but he waits as patiently as he possibly can until i can drag my sleep deprived a out of bed. bless his heart.

~ his favorite part of the incredibles is when dash spits water in the air for frozone to freeze and catch. he giggles everytime and sometimes i even rewind it just to listen to him giggle.

~ i love the way his lips look when he says "choo choo"

~ i love that he's mine. what an amazing blessing and way for the Lord to tell me to grow up and stop being such a retard. even when i'm at my wits end he can still do something to make me smile. i'm still not perfect but he's a big reminder of why i should try to be.

i love you punkin nugget, even if it's midnight and you won't just go to sleep.




5 comments:

  1. Oh Wyatt! He is such a lovely boy, you really are lucky to have him. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is SO cute! I love that you blogged to calm yourself down--I will have to try that. You're doing a GREAT job with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I hope he starts sleeping again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ashley, I need a kleenex! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the sweetest thing, he is a doll and now loved by my neighbors

    ReplyDelete