Thursday, April 9, 2009

favorite place to be



If you ever wonder where Wyatt spends most of his time.. this would be the place. I can never seem to get him out of the fridge. For awhile I wondered if I just wasn't feeding him enough. It cracks me up... and worries me a little when it comes to the grocery bill in years to come. He's a growing boy and likes to eat! Among his favorites are string cheese, apple sause, clementines and any left over he can get his hands on. He's actually back in there right now and said "oh no cold".. He's so fun and growing entirely too fast. His 2nd birthday is approaching faster than I thought it would, just 3 short months away. Where has the time gone?!


1 comment:

  1. Funny. This is also where I spend a lot of my time.

    Only instead of string cheese and applesauce, I am usually in search of white wine and Lean Cuisine.

    Go figure.

    ReplyDelete