Thursday, December 11, 2008

When will it stop?

Can I just say that I am SO over this week! I was hoping to avoid this all together, but I guess it just can't be done. Wyatt has been sick all week and I feel like I have done 5 MILLION loads of laundry. Between the barf and the poop and trying to get some work done, of course I had to get my dose of barfing in as well. I was hoping that we were in the clear with Wyatt today. He hadn't thrown up for over 24 hours and I was feeling pretty good about things... but I was wrong. I guess I can be grateful that it was on my kitchen floor and not on the carpet anywhere right? Much easier to clean up.

I am glad that this week with work hasn't been very busy and I've been able to get things done in between laundry and such. I just hope we get over this soon and that Wyatt starts feeling better. It's so sad when they don't really understand what's wrong. But life goes on!

On another note! I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Last weekend Wyatt and I went to a birthday for his little buddy Enzo. Wyatt was completely in love with Enzo's Radio Flyer Sport Coupe! He played with it for probably about 45 minutes. At one point he came out of the room and when I asked him if he wanted one of those for Christmas he said "I like that" and walked back in to play with it again. I'm not joking either, I had a witness! So I think that Wyatt needs one of these for Christmas, they are so cute! It has a little horn, turn signals and a radio that plays cute little songs. It's going to be a fun Christmas morning for Wy guy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, tgat is so cute! He muat have it, there is just no way around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Santa definitely needs to bring him one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it's a favorite around our house. You'll have to put it together, but that's the simple part so long as you have the tools. Sorry about being sick, Enzo happened to do the same thing, be ok and then over 24 hours later throw up one last time, ugh...glad that's over with, FOR NOW!

    ReplyDelete