Friday, November 21, 2008

25


This post is sort of a self dedication to well... me. This past week was my birthday. Not only was it my birthday but my 25th! What?! I'm not really sure where all this time went. It feels like last week I was sluffing all of my high school education and livin it up with my friends! And now I have a career, a home and a out of control adorable little boy! I never really felt like I was getting older until I realized that I've hit 25, it's a weird feeling! But I'm excited to see what this new year brings! Go me! =)

Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate! It's been a fun time. Thanks mom for helping me out so much this past week and for watching Wyatt. A night away has been a great gift!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday - again- !!

    Yeah, I agree. For some reason, 25just sounds grown up. Welcome to crappy adulthood! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!
    By the way, I love Wyatt's vest in the previous post. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Go 25! Here's wishing this is your best year yet. Let's go have a martini. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! I am sorry I didn't make it to dinner. I owe you big time.. So let me know when you are up for dinner or lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if 25 is old I am in trouble. happy birthday little sista!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought 25 was real old, but about to hit 30 so I don't EVEN want to hear it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete