Sunday, December 28, 2008

A few pictures...

We had a really good Christmas this year, minus a few being sick. It was fun to be with family and a little part of me was glad for all this snow. Although it made it a impossible to get to the Warner's when none of the roads were plowed! Were they on strike or something? I love when it snows around Christmas, to me they should always go hand in hand.

I bought a camera for Christmas but of course didn't get a memory card. I figured that it would just come with it! And you would think the guy helping me would mention I would need one. But oh well! So pictures from Christmas will have to wait until I get them from Kate.

Wyatt loved his toys and it was so fun watching him open them all. He made the cutest face and would gasp in surprise! So that made it fun. He likes his trike and can almost use the pedals, he's just a tad too short. Grandma Susie bought him a guitar that he just loves.

1 comment: