Monday, October 6, 2008

New Love





This past week I bought Wyatt some letters to play with in the tub, hoping to distract himself with things such as... himself. And he LOVES them! So much so that he just can't wait to get in the tub to play with them. I caught this silly one trying to get into the tub one day to play with them. I tried to distract him with other toys, but finally gave in and just stuck him in the tub. He loves it. And yes, he is wearing one shoe and one slipper, it's just how we do!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these pictures are priceless! I can't stop laughing at the shoe and slipper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just so adorable! I think it's awesome how stinkin cute they are...especially since they know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is beautiful, I love wyatt (and so does everyone else)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE IT. He is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Aren't bath toys the best?? My kids love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your child is aDORable!!

    I wish I could still play with bath toys without appearing too creepy...

    ReplyDelete