Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grateful

Wyatt seems to be growing to fast. I see little babies and wonder where the last year and a half has gone.


Here is a list of the things Wyatt does that I love.
1. Signs milk, more, eat, doggy.
2. Climbs up and now down stairs.
3. Dances to ANY music he hears.
4. Throws anything and everything in the tub, and now even the dryer.
5. He loves to play "hide n seek"
6. He has a love for cats; which is not from me; too bad they don't love him back! He's faced a few swats and scratches, but he's tough.
7. He can now open doors if they have the right kind of handle. (Not sure I love this one just yet)
8. Plays with his cousin Charlotte, they are complete maniacs together.
9. Always has to give my friends husband hugs. His face lights up when he comes in the room. (Thanks Shaun for being so awesome!)
10. Pretends to talk on the phone.
11. When he fake cries he makes a face like Popeye.
12. He has to run everywhere, walking is for sissy's.
13. Laughs at himself in the mirror.
14. The second I start taking off his clothes he struggles to get away and makes a break for the bathroom. He can't get enough of tub time.
15. He makes me smile.

I have the best little buddy ever. I am so grateful that he is in my life. He has changed me in more ways that I can even begin to explain. As hard as some days get, I would not change anything. There are people that would love to have what I have and I need to remember to be grateful for every tantrum, tear and everything he throws my way... literally!

I love you Wyatt S!

5 comments:

  1. You're such an awesome mommy, Ashley! I loved reading all of those things about your little Wyatt! Brings back memories! I hate how fast they grow up too. Sometimes looking at younger pics of Cameron brings tears to my eyes cuz I realize he will NEVER be that little again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post Ashley. I love it when Charlotte and Wyatt play together. You should have seen them in the car together the other day. They were loving it, and scaring the crap out of Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true- we should all be grateful for our little ones! They grow up so fast! I can't believe how the time flies! He is such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly a great mom and Wyatt is blessed to have you. They grow so fast and become more and more interesting, funny, fun, etc. as they grow. I'm glad that you are reminiscing the good times and jottin' them down to remember later.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete