Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I've been hit

Three names you go by:
1. Ash
2. Sweets
3. Smashly

Three Restaurants I love:
1. Outback Steakhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Chili's - For the chips and salsa!

Three trips to plan on this year:
(Me? Get a Vacay?)
1. Glenwood - Done!
2. St George/Vegas/Mesquite -Done!
3. Your moms house.

Three things you want badly:
1. I would love a husband.
2. A new car, no one I know still drives the same car they got in high school. no one!
3. Couches for my family room. I want to kiss that futon goodbye.

Three pets you have/had:
1. Rory - Cute yet stupid cocker spanial (Don't tell Peter I said he was stupid)
2. Trigger - My Rotweiler/Great Dane mix. *Tears up*
3. Buddy - Technically PETER bought him, but I took care of him up until the day I had Wyatt.

Three things I did yesterday:
1. Showered
2. Sat at work all day long in a funk, it seems to be the mood lately.
3. Took Wyatt to his first birthday party for Jackson. Good thing those Davis' have a million grandkids. Wyatt loved playing with them!

Three things I ate today:
1. Orange and it was the most delish one ever!
2. Steak
3. Cucumber

Three fears I have:
1. Cotton. Yes I said cotton.
2. Family dying.
3. Chad showing up at our doorstep.

Three things I plan/planned on doing today:
1. Work... check!
2. Go on a walk after work.
3. Read books with Wyatt before bed.

Three things I plan on doing tomorrow:
(I usually don't think this far ahead)
1. Work
2. Hopefully get my horrid eyebrows waxed!
3. Take a hot relaxing shower... which I might do tonight.

Three favorite holiday's:
1. Thanksgiving! I love going to grandma's and having leftovers with the fam.
2. Christmas - We eat lots of really yummy fancy food!
3. Halloween is another fun one.

Three favorite beverages:
1. Cold Cold Cold Water with lots of ice!
2. Lemon Water ?
3. Vanilla Dr Pepper

Three thing I can't live without:
1. A comfy bed
2. Family
3. Hugs

I tag... whoever is inclined to waste a little time!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I love it when you get a really good orange! Nasty ones are...well...nasty!!
    All your fave holidays are coming up! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the crap? COTTON?

    YOU ARE AFRAID OF COTTON? For hell's sake - why???

    Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i still drive my car from high school...hondas never die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a little waxing date this weekend. When you need it, you NEED it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynette must you laugh? Maybe I don't really FEAR cotton, but I HATE cotton... i.e cotton balls, swabs, pads... I hate the feel of it, the sound of it when you rub it together... just thinking about it now gives me chills. For shiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...okay. I can dig that. I feel the same way about newspaper.

    Let's start a self-help group. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. on Halloween I am going to chase you around with some cotton.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I crack up at your fear of cotton.

    ReplyDelete