Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Walking?

Wyatt is 9 1/2 months old and has decided that it would be a good idea to start walking! He's just starting out and I usually get so excited that he gets way excited and dived forward. It's so cute! I will have to get a video and post it for everyone. He also likes to sneer at everyone. It is SO funny. He does it all the time now. Strangers will probably start to think I have a bratty child.

A few of my friends and I have decided to take a small vacation this summer to St George over the weekend. I have found a pretty good deal on a condo. But if anyone knows of someone down there that rents places out that would be awesome! There will probably be about 8 adults and 3 babies. So let me know!

That's pretty much what's been going on. My mom bought a cute shade for my porch and Peter helped me put it up yesterday. I'm so excited to start decorating my patio for the summer. Now I just need to find some cute patio furniture to fill up the space!

Oh and a cute boy has moved in by me with a super awesome voice. He was singing a green day song with his friends while they were moving in. Maybe I'll have to bake him some cookies and welcome him to the neighborhood!

6 comments:

  1. oh Ashley, you SHOULD! You never know!!!
    That's awesome about Wyatt....Cam didn't walk until 13 months. His poor knees were so calloused from crawling for 4 months!!
    Have fun in St. George. I can't wait until August when Nate will finally have some time off to go play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was at IKEA on Saturday, and they had patio sets (a table and 4 chairs) for FIFTY BUCKS. And the table was sturdy! Go check it out.

    And we want pics of this walking phenomenon. Yay Wyatt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny that I was also at IKEA on saturday with my mom. Was it outside? I will definately have to go back and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he's already starting to walk. My kids were both late walkers. Stockton was 13 months and Anistyn was almost 15 months. Beware--a new adventure begins! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isaac is 9 months and not crawling yet. He hates being on his tummy so we'll see if he ever crawls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAKE HIM COOKIES!

    ReplyDelete