Monday, April 30, 2007

the adventures of ashley and peter.


where to begin... as many of you know peter made the big move this weekend into my cozy little home. i'm actually quite excited about it. before we even had everything moved in his OCD kicked in and my place was in great shape! garbage taken out and things put into a working order. not that it was out of control in the first place, but i've been in a funk to say the least. he's so funny about things! he even forced me to go grocery shopping! aside the positive aspects, i'm really going to have to try and realize that i'm not his mother! it may even be that i'm not used to having someone there all the time, and the fact that he's my brother makes me worry a little more about where he is. last night i had to take a huge chill pill (aka deep breath) and just go to bed. it's not that peter is a hellian, because we all know i took that on for everyone in the family! so, i'm getting over it. this might give me a glimpse of what living with a man is like, minus the cuddling and such. and i know it's only been a weekend. but i'm being optimistic! he is a great kid and has a lot of motivation. anyway...i'll keep you updated. i always want my blogs to sound better than they do. but i'm not lynette :)
love ya!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Was that a plug? Thanks! I think your blog is uber fantastic. I like saying uber, so I plan to incorporate it into every conversation I have.

    Peter is a cutie, and I think it will be good for you to have someone to chat with. Don't be having any strippers or anything, and all will be well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Lynette's posts are always so funny. I feel that mine are on a downward spiral in entertainment value.

    You and Peter be good. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever. Your posts are uber fantastic as well. We all love the lovely Char Char and her antics. Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope our blogs don't become a competition. i just don't think i can handle that kind of pressure! and i'll let you guys know, blogger is just another myspace. you can sugar coat it anyway you like to make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen little lady! Well, to the competition thing. Because I am running out of ideas. And PS. Blogger is NOTHING like MySpace, Ash. I'll be damned if I get lumped in to all those little teenie-bopper categories. We are much cooler.

    TTFN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my blonde ashley. Have fun with Peter..... oh my heck, I try to be on the computer for one minute and in the mean time Ella is smearing oatmeal all over herself and the table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that picture was from like 2 years ago? but...the good news andee is...the blonde is back! haha Ella cracks me up! She's just giving herself a little oatmeal facial!

    ReplyDelete