Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I have a new man friend and he bought me flowers. I think that any man that brings you flowers to your first date is a keeper. He is super sweet and nice and a total cutie. Our first date was this last weekend and it was a lot of fun and probably the best date I've had in years. I could go on forever, but won't. So far I haven't found anything that I don't like about him. We got together for the second time tonight and had dinner and watched a movie with our kiddos. We are going to get together again this weekend, and I'm definitely excited about that. Oh! I also baked him cookies and they were a hit. I now have permission to bake him cookies whenever I want to. I will keep you all posted (whoever the 5 of you might be!) and promise to blog more. But for now, I'm tired and it's late.

Special shout out to Kristen for making these dates possible, I never thought I'd let anyone set me up. And to Kylie for having the idea to take dessert. Thanks ladies!

7 comments:

  1. He definately sounds like a keeper!! I am so happy for you! You totally deserve a sweet guy like this. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!! :) I'm so excited! And he has fantastic taste in flowers! Kudos to him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this were FB, I'd click the "like" button! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! You deserve someone that brings you flowers! he sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you, Ash!! This guy sounds great and you deserve the very best!

    ReplyDelete