Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ew!!!

When I got home from work today I put a box of garbage on my patio so that after I had dinner and did the bedtime routine with Wyatt I could walk it to the dumpster. So I go outside on the patio, pick up the box and set it over on the steps, look up and BAM! Right there on the wall. Is this not the ugliest thing in America?

Seriously, these pictures don't even do the damn thing justice. Pardon me. But I am beyond freaked out at this point. I found some ant and cockroach RAID in my closet and I went to town!! He is now in a pool of Raid out on my patio. EW! I'm so creeped out. I keep shaking my hair and I'm all itchy now. I hate this feeling. Anyway... Jenn thinks that it could be a HOBO spider... so i did a little googling.

It's definitely a possible match! YIKES! Glad he's dead. Thanks for the encouragement Jenn and Linds. Not sure I could have killed him with out your text message support! BLAH!

6 comments:

  1. That is disgusting, At least you where brave enough to kill it. I would ran screaming. Now I know who to call when Claytons not home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! I know spiders eat other bugs and stuff, but couldn't God have created something cute and nice to eat the little bugs??? I HATE spiders!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GROSS! I could barely read your blog cuz I wanted to get away from the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG!!!

    I would've just called the police.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he had fangs he for sure HOBO...ew! He creeps me out still!

    ReplyDelete