Thursday, June 21, 2012

"I want to celebrate and live my life..."

Lately I have been really busy and half the time feel like I'm just barely hanging in there. Monday night Wyatt and I were driving home from what seemed to be the longest day of my life and I just wanted to be home. Pretty safe to say I was ornery. While flipping through the radio stations one of Wyatt's favorite songs came on, Dynamite by Taio Cruz. Immediately from the back seat I am being told to turn it up and roll down my window and really, who can argue with that? I crank it up and listen to Wyatt sing loudly from the back seat "I want to celebrate and live my life, saying ay oh baby let go", not a care in the world. I'm not going to lie, I had a moment. What a perfect ending to my crazy day. Love that kid.


1 comment: