Friday, March 25, 2011

soda goodbye

This is my poison of choice. I used to find it delicious, but recently I've just been drinking it to drink it. Not only do I get the caffeine headaches from withdrawals, but I also get them when I've had to much in a few days period. Which is where I am today. My body is dehydrated and hating me right now. My head is pounding and I feel like throwing up. I've also noticed that working out is a little harder as far as breathing goes. It's weird. So ONCE AGAIN (how many times does one have to say goodbye?) I am giving you up. No more Dr Pepper runs for this girl.

What's your drink of choice? How does it make your body feel? Not just temporarily but the long term affects.

4 comments:

  1. Soda has been sneaking back into my life too. Good riddance. Hello chai tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soda is terrible and has TOO MANY calories! Yuck! I love water and flavor packets, fo sho!

    Soda makes my body feel awful! Bloaty and gassy...Double Yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can hardly drink soda too. The carbonation makes me feel awful too. I like ice cold water, milk, and 100% juice (apple is my favorite). Now I'm thirsty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I gave up soda about a year ago and I don't miss it at all! I'm a strictly water girl now.

    ReplyDelete